Before founding LearnGenerosity.com and co-founding small group material provider Financial Freedom International, Gunnar Johnson was a local church Pastor and business owner. He had the privilege of serving as an Executive Stewardship Pastor at Gateway Church in Southlake Texas for 12 years and serving hundreds of churches over the past 20 years.
Prior to Gateway Church, Gunnar served for 2 years as a Stewardship Minister at the The Hills Church in North Richland Hills, Texas. Prior to 13 years of vocational ministry he owned a Drywall business in Florida, and a Chem-Dry carpet cleaning company Texas while serving on staff with Howard Dayton and Larry Burkett at Crown Financial Ministry.
Gunnar has a passion for the church success! To be successful they must have solid church analytics, comprehensive generosity ministry, planned giving and asset giving, and a focus on teaching Biblical Generosity and Financial Stewardship from the Bible.
Gunnar loves unpacking and implementing all elements for success with church leaders to see their Kingdom impact grow!
For your church to be successful you must focus on teaching timeless Biblical truths on money as you partner strategies for your church that align with each giving group. Applying real time giving data to discern the best strategy for generosity growth is critical and we can guide you to the right tools.
Let LearnGenerosity walk with your staff as a coach as we increase generosity in your unique church environment. Your situation is different from every other church but the Bible is the same from generation to generation so how do you create a culture of sustainable generosity? That is where we come in and build the right strategy and provide hands on implementation for maximum church generosity growth.
LearnGenerosity serves your church in 7 areas.
1. Church financial analytics for customizable generosity strategies
2. Month to month generosity coaching which includes preaching and teaching assistance.
3. Small group generosity and financial stewardship materials (www.financialfreedom.courses)
4. Stewardship Team Building (Pastor, don't you need some volunteer help in this ministry?)
5. Project Giving Campaigns for Capital Project needs
6. Planned Giving and Asset Giving Strategies
7. Prayer strategies for God's blessing on the ministry outcomes
Email Gunnar@learngenerosity.com for more information